Friday, January 28, 2011

This is me...

OK... I have never written a blog before. This is because I have always been worried about putting myself out there. I'm ready though.

The purpose of my blog (Journey To A Better Bonnie) is to keep a "scrapbook," if you will, of my weight loss journey. A better Bonnie is really a Healthier Bonnie, a happier Bonnie, a more active and able Bonnie.

Here are some photos. Some are from when I was a kid, some from my teen years and then some more recent ones too.  I'm going to post some before photos too, but I don't know if I'm ready for those yet lol. When I post those I'll post my other starting stats too.

My Surgery Date is Feb 8, 2011

WELCOME TO MY JOURNEY!!!!















5 comments:

  1. Bonnie I am really proud of you. I know that you have struggled a lot through your life with your weight and I am so proud of you that you know and want to make a difference in your life, to be happier and healthier. I pray that your surgery will go well and that you will be strong and have faith that the little steps you take will have big affects for you in your future. <3 Leigh Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leigh! I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make us all proud, Bonnie! We're with you, kiddo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks :) I will make myself and everyone else proud :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie you are truly amazing! What a bold step!!! I don't think I would have the courage. Go you! I'm here for you, supporting your every step. All of us could be more active, able, happier and healthier, you're not alone! xoxo

    ReplyDelete