Monday, February 7, 2011

Pre-Op Diet Day 2/3

Wednesday, January 26, 2011
I had my Pre-op appointment today. Signed consent papers and all that jazz... Had some labs too because the last Dr that did them never sent them to my new Dr... That's okay though

I did really well today no cravings or anything... Going out tonight and I only drank 2/3 of my protein shakes today so I'll bring one with me...

better go :)

Thursday, January 27, 2011
My words of the day have been....

Not enough nutrition to stay awake....
Too much hunger to fall asleep

I got 3 - 3 1/2 hours of sleep last night. Within that 3 1/2 hours I woke up SEVERAL times...

I think my body just needs to get used to this pre-op diet... Just in time for surgery I'm sure!

A friend asked me if it was this grueling, why would I want to have the surgery? Well, I told her that once my stomach is smaller my nutritional need will be lower... this will be different.

Hope that's true!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My husband and I wake up at 5am. I have been having a difficult time figuring out how to time my shakes so that I don't end up hungry at the end of the day....

If I wait until 6am to drink the first one and then eat dinner at 6pm I have to figure out where to put the 2 shakes between 6am and 6pm...

Today i was so tired I fell asleep on the couch after he left for work at 6:20 Woke up at 7 and realized how tired I was so I went and laid down for about an hour. Since then I've been trying to keep busy cleaning the house. I'm trying to get this house spic and span so that I'm not stressed about the cleaning while I'm supposed to be recovering!

To Do List:
Get all Laundry clean and organized by too big already and will fit in later (and then by size in each drawer)

Steam Clean Carpets

Mop wood floors

Dust

Bathe Pets (dog/cat)

No comments:

Post a Comment