Monday, February 7, 2011

Pre-Op diet Days 4-13

Sunday, February 6, 2011

OK so I haven't been blogging because there isn't much to say! Every day is the same... 3 protein shakes and a meal! I have figured out ways to eat whatever Tyson has been eating. Ordering a salad with shrimp or prawns seems to work well. The couple restaurants we've gone to have had a shrimp or prawn appetizer. I ate un-breaded-sauce free wings once too. Then I ate my veggies when I got home. Mostly though, it's been lean meat/cottage cheese/fruit/green beans/sweet potatoes every night lol I'm a bit bored of it.

So as far as my to do list has gone....

I get an F lol! I did go through all of my clothes. I already bagged up a bunch that I cannot wear already just from the 10% of my body weight I had to lose to be approved for surgery! I found a bunch of clothes from college and some that I bought at a garage sale that were brand new small sizes that don't fit me yet. I bought them when I was in college and on one of my weight loss attempts. I also have done some cleaning, but not any more than normal haha My bedroom living room and kitchen will be clean for recovery and that's fine because those are the places I live (well my bathroom is clean too!)

I am getting excited.People keep asking if I'm nervous or scared, and I'm not. It's been a VERY long 13 months of making the decision to have surgery, going through all of the insurance requirements and finally getting approved just 2 weeks ago!

It's super bowl Sunday and I have had cream of broccoli soup and a sweet potato and one protein shake. I am going to go to bed now and can't wait for tomorrow. Tomorrow is the last day of my pre-op diet and I could not be more anxious!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, good for you!! I've been on a diet that is similar to the one your on now. Its called the Ideal Protein diet and i've lost about 9 lbs in 4 weeks. My sister has lost 15lbs. So you are going in tomorrow for the surgery? You are in my prayers! Keep us updated :)

    ReplyDelete